RELEASE OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION RESULT INTO THE CROSS RIVER STATE COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY, CALABAR FOR 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION
- The College has released the names of candidates who were successful at the recent Entrance Examination conducted for admission into the College.
- To access the result, candidates should purchase scratch card with the sum of five hundred Naira (N500.00) only from First Bank Plc. (Cross River State) into Account No. 2001543971
- The successful candidates are requested to pay the sum of Two Thousand (N2,000.00) each on or before the 13th of July, 2015, to the College Bank Account No. 2001543971, and teller submitted to the Revenue Unit, for collection of College receipt, for the interview assessment.
- The successful candidates are to bring along with them, on the day specified for interview, the following documents:
- Original Educational Certificates. WAEC/NECO MUST BE INTERNET PRINT OUT!!
- Revenue Collector’s Receipt for the Entrance and interview fees, issued in the College of Health Technology, Calabar.
- Registration form printed from the internet.
- Age declaration or Birth certificate
- Marriage Certificate/Change of name for Married women
- Certificate of Origin from Local Government area of Origin
- JAMB slip for Environmental Health Officers (EHO -ND) and Health Information Management (HIM -ND).
- A biro pen.
- Professional Certificate for Public Health Nursing and Junior Community
Health Extension Worker (JCHEW), Health Information Management (HIM),
Evidence of one year Industrial Attachment for HND-HIM, License as
ND/HT/NC (National Diploma/Health Information Management Technician/
National Certificate in Health Records)
- VENUE FOR INTERVIEW: COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY EU-PRIME RESOURCE CENTRE
- DATE: Monday, 13th July – Friday 17th July, 2015
||13th July, 2015
- Environmental Health Officers
- Environmental Health Technicians
- Environmental Health Assistant
||14th July, 2015
- Medical Lab. Assistants
- Medical Lab. Technicians (Direct)
- Medical Lab. Technicians (In-service)
- Computer Science.
||15th July, 2015
- Community Health Ext. Workers (CHEW-Direct)
- Community Health Ext. Workers (In-service).
||16th July, 2015
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers
- Pharmacy Technician
- Dispensing Opticianry
||17th July, 2015
- Professional Diploma in Health Information Management (ND-HIM),
- License as ND/HT/NC.,
- Public Health Nursing and
- Spill over if any from other courses.
- TIME: 8 am. Prompt