2015/2016 ADMISSION INTO THE COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY CALABAR
All candidates who attended interview should check their result online.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Documentation/Registration starts on Monday 3rd August,
2015, and ends on Friday 28th August, 2015. Each candidate is to pay a
non refundable Processing/Documentation fee of five Thousand five
Hundred Naira (N 5,500.00) only.
- All candidates would be required to pay non refundable
School fees and other charges before admission letters would be issued. A
minimum school fee of 75% is accepted.
- All candidates must obtain their admission letters
immediately after payment of school fees. Resumption date is 7th
- Any candidate who does not complete registration
formalities on or before 7th September, 2015 will have his or her place
- Publication of Supplementary Admission is on 17th September, 2015.
- All candidates will be expected to undergo Medical
Examination in the Medical Centre of the College. This test will attract
a fee of two thousand, Naira (N 2,000.00) only per student.
- Females would be expected to undergo pregnancy test in the Medical Centre of the College.
- Clearance from (f) and (g) above, as applicable, must be tendered before issuance of admission letters.
- Orientation is on Monday, 14th September, 2015.
- Remember to pay CES charges and leave your Uniform
measurement at the Centre for Entrepreneurial studies (CES) after
payment of school fees.
- See also the fee schedule for the different programs in the internet.
Candidates are required to bring with them the following:
- Original and two (2) Photostat copies of their Educational/Professional Certificate.
- Birth/Marriage Certificate or Age declaration (2 photocopies).
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin (2 photocopies).
- Four (4) recent passport size photographs.
NOTE: ALL MONIES TO BE PAID INTO THE COLLEGE BANK ACCOUNT.
BANK: FIRST BANK NIG. PLC. ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2001543971
Please bring two (2) Bank tellers, one (1) for School fees and the other for Medical Examination and documentation fee.
We count on your usual co – operation.
Mrs. Philomena A. Obaji (JP, FCAI)